We wholeheartedly agree with the article below, and the 5 signs that show a problem with customer service. Talking about customer service doesn’t improve it, actions do. Could your company need to revamp how you interact with customers? Read these signs and the full article link below:
1) Do you ignore big issues that customers have?
2) Do you train your employees sufficiently to provide a positive customer experience?
3) Do you ignore customer requests?
4) Do you continue to learn how to improve your business?
5) Do you blame your customers?
Question #5 should never happen, yet, shockingly, it still does. Blaming the customer never solves anything and guarantees they will take their business elsewhere. Treating your customers well and making them feel valued directly relates to the success of your company.
Here is the link to the article: